“What are the things that have changed since last year? From the 3rd of April last year, when I celebrated my 21st birthday..”
This question really tickles me and makes me realise how my life has changed ever since. It was a different world last year.Then this question leads me to this list below..
How things were when I was 21..
- When I was 21, I was living in the city.. and still looking for a new place to move
- When I was 21, many kids I know were still in heaven *I feel old every time I see those starting-their-year-of-birth-as-twenty-not-nineteen kids*
- When I was 21, some of my friends were still single and mingle last year..
- When I was 21, I was a University Student *yes.. I could wake up anytime that I want and have 2 days off per week*
- When I was 21, I was still working for Maccas and still doing my internship
- When I was 21, I haven’t met some of people that I am pretty close now..
- When I was 21, Iphone 4 and Ipad 2 were still a mystery.. and the same to Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black
- When I was 21, some people I know were still alive..
- When I was 21, I haven’t tasted the glory of group fitness
- I have not had my baby, my lovely CANON 60D.. and you too my Blackberry
- When I was 21, I haven’t watch.. hold on.. If I have to mention all movies that were not released released last year, it might take me a wholed day..
- When I was 21, my hair was not as long as it is..
- When I was, some of my closest friends were still here and haven’t moved to overseas
- When I was 21, I have never been to any concert
- When I was 21, I was still on my student visa!
- When I was 21, I was never been in the country to celebrate new year!
- and so on.. and so on…
That list doesn’t describe anything, not even close, to represent how things have changed since only last year..
Although many thing have changed since when I was 21, there are things that didn’t change at all..
- All blessing that God has given to me is still the same, or even better..
- Friendship that I treasure is still the same, or even better..
- Birthday and every other surprises from my lovely one is still the same, or even better..
- Every fun weekend I have had is still the same, or even better..
- My family’s love towards me is still the same, or even better..
Today, I am 22, and I can’t wait to see everything that will happen from now on until when I am turning 23.. What will change, what will be the same and what will go even better..
“Life is only getting better as you grow older”
3 April 2011